Saturday, May 10, 2008

Should AOMI cover other AoE news as well?

I have been thinking of having the insider blog expand into other AoE news as well(ES development news, campaigns, mods, competition, etc), though this would much more work, there will be more news and it might lower the quality of and size of my posts though. If I did do this, this place would attract a lot more people and it help make it more known. Please leave comments here or at the thread in AOMH with your thoughts on this decision.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't.

Alex "Pepsidude" Walz said...

I think you're better off picking one game to cover (AoM) and covering it inside and out. You've been doing such a great job so far, there's no reason to change. Plus, if you did feature AoE3 news, I would just find it a hastle and an obstacle course to dig through before coming across the real news: AoM news. ;)

Anonymous said...

If you were to start covering other games as well you'd need to set it up so people can easily view the game they want. Ideally if you are covering other games there should be one button that you can click that'll take you to all the posts for one game.

Personally I think it is an interesting idea but I have no real feeling currently.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it's a great idea. You go for it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it's a great idea. You should do it.

- RCM

Anonymous said...

Definately yes, a good idea. :)