Monday, April 14, 2008

Interview: Gamericci


I recently interviewed gamericci and got some great answers from him, he has also explained some more about Project Unknown, so read on to find out:
1. So, Gamericci how did you discover AOM?

I don't know the correct date anymore. The only thing I know is, that it was before the AoM:TT Expansion came out. I found it in the school library(yes, library ;P). I hired it, and as I played it, it surprised me at everything; that game was and is still just amazing!


2. What would you say is your greatest achievement?

Tgis isn't very AoM related, but my greatest achievement until now is, that I found my apprentiship. In AoM I'd say, that the greatest achievemnt is, that I didn't give up my Age Of Guild Wars RPG until now.


3. I love "Project Unknow(n)", can you tell us more about it?

Well, you all should already know the part with the territories. I didn't tell what I'm goign to say here, because I really wanted it to stand here. As you should know, there will be three Races. This Races, will fight against eachother, for the territories, and their cities. Yes, their cities will also be capturable. But for that, the attacker will need a really big force! The cities won't also just stand there and look always the same. Each teritory brings some advantages. Let's say, the Race controls a territory, that has much iron ore. As longer as hes Race keeps that territori, the Guards of the cities will get more and more powerfull armor. That happens with everything. The cities will be at the beginning dirt and not very much people will walk in the streets. But with the time, and if the player is successful, the city gets cleaner and more and more people appear.


4. what other games do you play outside of AOM?

Outside of AoM: TT, I play not so many games. I still play Rome: Total War Gold Edition. Or Sid Meier's Civilization IV Gold Edition. I also play Warrock, a sort of free online-based Battlefield clone. When it really gets boring, I play Call of Duty 4 on my XBOX 360.


5. Do you have plans/goals for the far future?

I want to finish my Age of Guild Wars RPG, and then Codename Unknow(n). Afterwards, I'll take a break from Multiplayer-games and I'll work on ORPG.


6. That about wraps up this interview, any last words?

I wanna thank you for this Interview, and say something at everyone that is making a game at the moment: Don't give up, if you need help ask, because the real N00bs are those, who don't ask and just give up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was quite interesting!