Saturday, April 26, 2008

Interview: NinjaPenguin


At the last moment I was able to grab someone for an interview. This time I'm interviewing a lesser known member, ninjapenguin! I've got some interesting answers from him. Read on to see.

1. So how long have you worked with AoM?
I got AoM for Christmas the year it came out and played around with it for a while. After struggiling to find a copy of TT I immediately fell in love with the editor despite the fact I didn't understand triggers or anything else in the editor and mainly just made huge armies to fight each other. About a year ago I discovered AoMH and that's where I learnt how to do triggering and my not very good terrain mixing/ eyecandy.


2. so tell us more about your work.
I have only released one scenario which wasn't very good, but I have started many. I'm mainly into creating RPGs because the triggers are challenging.


3. And what's your latest project?
My latest project I am working on is 'Codename: AoMH' a scenario with as many people from AoMH I can get in it. The main characters are me, Yeebaagoon, Roxas, Bingo Little and Mephiles. I haven't got it all worked out yet, but I am sure I will complete this scenario.


4. What do you think your best project so far?
The best project I have made so far is probably either 'Raven's Eye' (never completed) or my joint scenario with Bingo Little (still not completed and not sure if it will be) but seeing as I haven't released much I can't really say.


5. With what other people are making now, what do you think of other people's scenarios?
I think that there are many interesting scenarios in construction at the moment such as Mephiles and Yeebaagoon's 'Desert Conflict' or Annodominus's 'ROME' I am looking forward to both of these and many others that are being showcased at the moment.


6. Besides AoM, what else do you play?
I mainly play fantasy RPGs such as final fantasy but I also enjoy RTSs and FPSs. My favourite game at the moment is probably AoM, but hoepfully will soon be getting a PS3 along with devil may cry 4.


7. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions, do you have anything else to say?
Thank you for the interview. Anyone who is reading this please sign up to Codename: AoMH if you haven't already you can find threads in Scenario Design and Halls of Valhalla on the AoMH forums. Thanks. (Y)

No comments: